- Sphere wallet (Testnet) – the wallet app of the Horizen independent blockchain network [Download ]
- Cobalt wallet (Testnet) – the wallet app of TokenMint, a sidechain network on Horizen [
Cobalt is a vane extension wallet that is one of the three key components of TokenMint, Horizen ’ s tokenization platform. Cobalt is presently in Alpha phase 1 and is live on populace testnet. In this testnet phase, Cobalt is able to send and receive testnet tokens created on TokenMint. All transactions require a little flatulence fee paid in Test ZEN ( TZEN ). therefore, users of Cobalt wallet must have adequate TZEN in their wallet to afford the boast fee in order to make a transaction .
The surveil steps show you how to send TZEN to your Cobalt wallet on testnet. Before doing this, make surely you have already downloaded the Cobalt wallet and have a Cobalt wallet address. If not, here is the Cobalt lead that explains how to complete these steps .
Step 1: Download the new Testnet Sphere wallet
At this fourth dimension, the best way to send TZEN to Cobalt is using the new testnet Sphere wallet. So first, you will need to download the new testnet Sphere wallet : [ Download new testnet Sphere ]
Step 2: Install Sphere (Testnet) and create a wallet
Step 3: Get free TZEN
- Go to the heap home page and find the TZEN faucet under the championship “ Launch A Blockchain ” .
Skip 1,2,3 and claim some complimentary TZEN from box 4 by entering your Sphere wallet cover
Step 4: Enable Sidechain Function in Sphere (Testnet)
- Go to the address where you have your TZEN .
- Click the “ Send ” button on the top right corner.
- Toggle the “ Sidechain Transaction ” legal profession to enable the sidechain function .
- In the “ Select A Sidechain ” dropdown, select the TokenMint sidechain ID 05612f21…7450f3d1 ( veracious now, that ’ s the only sidechain ID on the list ) . Get some TZNY airdrop to your Cobalt wallet, so you can spend the TZEN to make some transactions on TokenMint
Step 5: Send TZEN to Cobalt wallet
- enter your Cobalt wallet address in the “ Send to ” bar. This must be your Cobalt wallet address. The transaction will not work for your actual ZEN address or any other crypto wallet addresses .
- figure the amount that you want to send and click “ Confirm. ”
- You should see your transaction was successful. You can click the “ Activity ” button to view your transaction history .
Congrats! You now know how to make a forward transfer from the Horizen main blockchain to a sidechain network on Horizen! Follow us on Discord and Twitter to stay up to date on the latest Cobalt and TokenMint announcements.
Đây là website tự động và trong giai đoạn thử nghiệm tool tự động lấy bài viết, mọi thông tin đăng tải trên website này chúng tôi không chịu trách nhiệm dưới mọi hình thức, đây không phải là một website phát triển thông tin, nó được xây dựng lên với mục đích thử nghiệm các phương pháp tự động của chúng tôi mà thôi. Nếu có khiếu nại vui lòng gửi thông tin cho chúng tôi.